- 1 package (12 oz) frozen whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 can (14.75 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pouch (6.5 oz) cornbread & muffin mix
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix frozen sweet corn, cream-style corn, sour cream and melted butter, muffin mix and stir
- Spread mixture in baking dish. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with ½-inch cut bacon strips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.